New generation IoT borehole sensor released
Product release: remote monitoring of borehole measurement and condition data now with one instrument. Ideal solution for e.g. remote monitoring of water damage restoration projects.
The primary purpose of the sensor (Wiiste SHR-WAN) is to measure the moisture and temperature of concrete using the borehole method.
- The same instrument also measures the temperature and humidity of the ambient air
- Developed for site conditions
- Ideal solution for monitoring the drying of damaged areas
- Real-time remote monitoring
- Reliable: based on our SHR sensor, which has been widely used on site for years, and our reliable LoRaWAN IoT technology