A New Digital Wood Moisture Meter (IoT)
Now, for the first time, you can digitally ensure that the elements delivered to a wooden building remain dry from the factory to the construction site and as part of the building.
Developed by Wiiste and Stora Enso, the WM1-WAN is the world's first IoT moisture meter to ensure a dry wood chain.
Price offer 16.6. - 15.7. WM1-WAN wood moisture meter only 349 e / pc.
Products are available in the initial limited edition.
This is what the new innovation looks like. For the first time, the IoT wood moisture meter, which is screwed into wood, allows the moisture of wood elements from the factory all the way to the building site digitally.
The WM1-WAN wood moisture meter has been developed by Wiiste Oy, the leading developer in the Nordic countries in wireless humidity measurement in the construction industry and Stora Enso, Europe's largest supplier of wood construction materials. Wiiste's other IoT sensors have already been sold to 1,500 construction sites in Finland.
Used in known sites
WM1-WAN passed the tests at well-known construction sites - Wood City 2 (Helsinki, Finland) and BOKU University (Vienna, Austria). The device has already been delivered to England and it will soon be delivered to Australia as well.
Order now - Offer price 349 e / each
- In addition, a monthly fee for the cloud service depending on the status of the local networks
- Order or ask for a quote for a larger quantity.
- 16.6.-15.7. offer price: 349 e / pc (VAT 0%)
- The price from 16.7. is 399 e / pc (VAT 0%)
- Includes clear instructions and opening a cloud service
- Cloud service notice period 3 months
- Wiiste Sales: Tel. +358 400 623 619 / +358 50 442 3232